Hello everyone! Today I am going to tell you about Benefits Of Castor Oil For Hair And Skin.
We all know about the castor oil,
But how to use it the correct way is always the question mark!
Today you will get to know about the Benefits of castor oil for hair and how to use them!
Castor Oil In Hindi –अरंडी का तेल ( Arandi Oil )
Best Castor Oil For Hair
Aroma Magic Castor oil is the Best Castor Oil For Hair.
Castor is used very effectively in the treatment of skin disorders skin infections and other skin problems such as sunburn, dry skin, boils, stretch marks, Wrinkle Treatment and fine lines, acne.
1. Helps remove dry patches and restores hydration of the skin.
2. Helps reduce split ends and controls hair breakage while conditioning and moisturizing your hair.
Aroma Magic Castor oil Price – Rs 120/- Buy Now
[ Read Here : Best Hair Oil For Hair Growth And Thickness ]
Can Castor Oil Grow Hair?
Yes, Castor oil can boost hair growth but only if it is used regularly and consistently. Mix 1 tbsp of castor oil with onion juice. Apply on scalp and hair and let it dry for 20 minutes. Wash it off with any anti hair fall shampoo.
Can we use castor oil daily?
No, Oiling your hair regularly is not a good idea. Oily scalp for a long time can increase hair fall.
Castor Oil Hair Mask
This is a mask that aims to provide a nourished and healthy scalp.
It is an overnight hair tonic that improves the condition of your hair, and you will wake up to see shiny and silky hair.
For Castor Oil Hair mask, you need to mix equal quantities of,
1. Natural aloe Vera gel,
2. Castor oil.
1. Mix it well and apply the mixture to your scalp thoroughly and evenly.
2. Then wrap your hair with a hot towel and let it sit for about 30-45 minutes or sleep with mixture overnight.
3. Then shampoo your hair with lukewarm warm and condition as usual.
How long does it take to see results from castor oil?
You need to consistently apply castor oil for at least 1 month to see the best results. And if you don’t see any results then you must consult any dermatologist for your hair.
What Removes Castor Oil From Hair?
It is not difficult to remove castor oil from hair. Just wash your hair with any anti hair fall shampoo or your regular shampoo, castor oil will come off easily.
We recommend you to use Himalaya Anti Hair fall Shampoo. Buy Now
Castor Oil And Coconut Oil For Hair
If you have thin hair and want a healthy and thick hair, then this is the mask for you.
For this castor oil hair mask, you need to Mix equal parts of,
1. Castor oil and
2. Coconut oil in a bowl.
It helps to maintain the consistency and enhance the benefits of the mask.
1. Now rub the mixture of coconut oil and castor oil on to your scalp evenly and leave it on for about 30 to 45 minutes.
2. Then rinse your hair with your regular shampoo.
[ Read Here : Winter Hair Care Routine, Troubles And Solutions Guide ]
Can Castor Oil Regrow Hair On Bald Head?
If your baldness is not due to any medical issue then it can surely regrow your hair on bald head. But if it is a medical issue then sorry no chances of hair growth. But you can try for hair transplant process.
How To Use Castor Oil For Eyebrows
1. Before applying castor oil, make sure your eyebrows are clean and dry.
2. Apply using a fresh mascara wand and wipe the little amount of castor oil on the eyebrows.
3. If you don’t have mascara wand, then you can use ear bud as well.
4. Apply on a daily basis and gently massage for 5 – 10 minutes.
5. Wash the castor oil in the morning with the lukewarm water.
Where To Buy Castor Oil
How Do I Use Castor Oil On My Face?
Mix some amount of castor oil in aloe Vera gel or olive oil. And then apply on face. It will remove patches, dark spots and will provide you glowing skin.
How To Use Castor Oil For Eye Lash Growth
1. Castor oil
2. Olive oil
1. Mix 2 tbsp of each oil in a bottle as you can store it for as long as you want.
2. Now using a mascara wand, apply this mixture on both upper and lower lashes.
3. Let it rest overnight, and wash in the morning.
4. Repeat daily for the best results.
How To Use Castor Oil For Skin Whitening
1. Turmeric powder
2. Castor oil
3. Rose water
1. Mix 1 tbsp of turmeric powder and 1 tbsp each of castor oil and rose water.
2. Apply this mixture on face and let it rest for 20 minutes.
3. Wash off with normal water.
4. Do this twice a week for best results.
Can I Apply Castor Oil Directly On My Hair?
Castor oil has a very thick consistency that makes it difficult to apply on scalp directly. Mix castor oil with any other carrier oil such as coconut oil or olive oil.
How To Use Castor Oil For Lips
1. If you have chapped and dry lips then castor oil will surely provide relief and sooth your soft skin and make your lips but kissable!
2. It will not only nourish your lips but also will make them smooth and soft.
Castor Oil Side Effects
If not used properly, castor oil will work as you expected it to be.
1. If used in excess amount, castor oil can cause itching, swelling and redness on face.
2. And if not consumed in right amount, it can cause abdominal pain.
3. Diarrhea is the main side effect of castor oil
So girls, here are the benefits of castor oil for hair and its side effects.
Go and buy this amazing product.
If you found this article useful please share your feedback in the comments section below.
For more such article you can subscribe to our newsletter. Click here to subscribe.