Hello everyone! Today I will tell you about Benefits Of Tea Tree Oil for Skin.
Goodness of tea tree oil is known by everyone of you.
There is nothing that will not be treated by using this essential oil.
Want to know more about this?
Let’s just start!
Where To Buy Tea Tree Oil ?
You can buy tea tree oil from any authorised cosmetic store or if you want to buy online then you can follow the link below.
How To Use Tea Tree Oil ?
Always use tea tree oil after diluting it with something, be it any other essential oil like Lavender oil.
This essential oil if used directly to skin can cause allergic reactions.
Note: – Always use this essential oil on your elbow first and let it stay overnight.
If you don’t see any redness or allergy, then you can use it on your face.
Now, let’s start telling you about its benefits for your skin and how to use it for different skin problems.
What is Tea Tree Oil Good For ?
1. For Skin whitening
2. For Treating Warts
3. Tea Tree Oil For acne
4. For acne scars.
Now let’s start telling you about these amazing benefits of tea tree oil in detail and how to us it.
1. Tea Tree Oil For Skin Whitening
How to use Tea tree oil for Skin whitening
- Mix 2-3 drops of both Lavender oil and Tea tree oil and apply directly to your face.
- Let them stay overnight.
- Wash with lukewarm water in the morning.
- Do this daily for glowing skin!
Can we apply tea tree oil directly on face?
No , Don’t apply tea tree oil directly on you face , Dilute few drops of tea tree oil with 20-40 drops of witch hazel , if you want to keep it overnight.
2. Tea Tree Oil for Warts
How to Use tea Tree oil for Warts
- Mix Few drops of tea tree oil and 2 tsp of water well
- Put that mixture in the spray bottle and sprinkle that mixture on your face.
- Let it air dry.
- There is no compulsion to wash your face after this.
- Use this remedy 4-5 times a day and specially during the night time.
- You will see favourable results soon!
3. How To Use Tea Tree Oil For Acne
- Mix 1 tbsp of honey , 4-5 drops of tea tree oil and 1 tbsp yoghurt well in a bowl.
- Apply this paste on your face and let it stay for 20 minutes.
- Wash off with lukewarm water.
- You can apply this every alternate day for best results.
4. Tea Tree Oil for Acne Scars
Is Tea Tree oil good for acne?
Yes , tea tree oil is very good acne scars as well as it gives a glow to your skin when mixed with aloe vera and used regularly . Read further to know how to make tea tree oil face mask.
How to use Tea Tree oil to get rid of acne scars?
- Pulp out gel from an aloe vera leaf or you can use Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel.
- Add 3-4 drops of tea tree oil in it.
- Apply on face and let it rest overnight.
- Wash your face in the morning with mild cleanser.
- Using this daily will lighten your acne scars and also pimples.
These all were the uses of tea tree oil.
But everything comes with its boon and curse and same goes for this essential oil.
Let’s find out what are its side effects,
Tea Tree Oil Side Effects
- Skin allergies : if used directly on the dry and broken skin.
- If the intake of this oil is without any dilution, then this will cause diarrhoea, dizziness, inability to walk etc.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to use any of these essential oils or any remedy without consulting your doctor.
So girls, here is everything you need to know about the amazing Benefits Of Tea Tree oil.
[ Read : Top 5 Best Tea Tree Oil Available In India ]
If you found this article useful please share your feedback in the comments section below.
For more such article you can subscribe to our newsletter.Click here to subscribe.