Hello everyone! Today I will tell you about the Best Blush For Indian Skin tone.
Choosing a blush and applying it correctly seems to be the toughest task,
But it is the easiest one.
Want to know how?
Let’s just start telling you about the Best Blushers and How To Apply Blushers.
1. Lakme Blush – Lakme Face Sheer: –
Adding a hint of glow with cheek highlighters as the last part of makeup is like adding the garnishing condiments to a recipe.
The last step is the one that spices up the whole thing-and dramatically enlivens the taste.
However-just as garnishing flavors- if they go overboard- leave the food unsavory.
And Lakme Face Sheer Blusher is the savior for your makeup look!
Lakme Blush Price: – Rs 400/-
2. L’Oreal Blush – L’Oreal Paris Lucent Magique: –
The L’Oreal Paris Lucent Magique Blush consists of 3 gorgeous hues that merge with the original skin tone, adding a natural blusher to your skin.
Play with the three different shades and create a unique blend that sculpts your face perfectly. Lightweight and comfortable, this gorgeous blusher makes your cheeks appear more radiant and youthful.
These reflecting pigments capture and sculpt the light to give your skin the perfect glow.
- 3 color tones gives an immediate rosy, healthy glow.
- Satin, soft texture that glides smoothly.
- Gives radiant glow to your cheeks.
- Blends seamlessly onto skin.
- Travel-friendly and equipped with a mirror.
L’Oreal Blush Price: – Rs 950/-
3. Maybelline Blush – V- Face Duo Contour Powder: –
Maybelline New York presents a stunning V-face Duo Contour Powder by Face Studio that makes it easy to define, shape and highlight your features like a pro.
This is a Duo Finishing Powder that highlights and contours your face easily and also sets your makeup to give that flawless finished look.
Promising a 10% slimmer face and an instantly sharper nose in just a few steps, Maybelline V-face Duo Powder can be used to accentuate your features easily to achieve that natural foolproof contoured look!
- Duo Finish contouring and setting powder
- Has SPF32 PA+++ and has Perlite Mineral
- Easily blendable and gives a smooth finish
- Available in 2 shades for Light to Medium and Medium to Dark skin tone
- Suitable for all face types – square, round or heart shaped face
Maybelline Blush Price: – Rs 525/-
4. MAC Blush Palette – Matte Powder: –
MAC Matte powder blusher is designed by and for professionals, formulated to provide fantastic colour with ease and consistency.
Applies evenly, adheres lightly to skin to achieve a natural-looking application of colour that stays put all day.
MAC Blush Price: – Rs 2000/-
5. Revlon Blush – Powder Blusher: –
- Revlon powder Blush is Enriched with a good for your skin Botanical complex of Green Tea, Gingko Biloba & Grape extracts.
- Silky smooth texture, lightweight feel & natural finish.
- Unique Pop-up mirror, the perfect solution for easy application anywhere, anytime.
Revlon Blush Price: – Rs 880/-
Now choice is yours girls!
How To Apply Blusher: –
1. Use The Right Applicator: –
We would not recommend using your finger if you are using blush.
For powder blushes, use a fluffy brush applicator.
For liquid blushes, use beauty blenders.
2. Always Smile While Applying: –
When you smile, your cheek bones get uplifted.
And yes, your blusher will get the perfect platform for the purpose!
3. Coordinate With Your Lip shade: –
If you go for same color lipstick as your blusher, then it will create a more natural look.
Always try to coordinate.
4. Don’t Forget To Set: –
Not only your blusher, your whole makeup needs to get settled down.
Use a makeup setting spray and stay party ready all the time!
So girls, go and rock your makeup skills now!
If you found this article useful please share your feedback in the comments section below.
For more such article you can subscribe to our newsletter. Click here to subscribe.