Hello all! Today I will tell you about 5 Best Face Scrub In India.
Scrubbing is one of the most important part of skin care routine. You need to scrub at least once a week to get rid of dead skin cells. and what’s better if you get the homemade scrub for your skin. But in today’s busy world, nobody has enough time to perform home remedies.
Moreover, here are some products that work exactly like home remedies do but before telling you all about that, there is a most frequently asked question regarding face scrubs.
Let’s just answer that first.
How To Scrub Face At Home?
1. Firstly, wash your face with a mild cleanser and dry it with a soft cotton cloth.
2. After that steam your face for at least 30 minutes, steaming will open all your clogged pores.
3. Now, choose the Best Face Scrub for your skin type.
Read Further to know more about this.
4. Now start scrubbing your face with your fingers ( don’t use your palm as it will provide more pressure to your skin which is definitely not required)
5. Scrub in circular motion on cheek area and your T zone for at least 20 minutes.
6. Wash off with normal water and moisturise after that.
Now you know how to scrub face at home, let’s just tell you all about the facial scrubs for different skin types.
List Of Top 5 Facial Scrubs
1. Biotique Papaya Tan Removal Scrub
2. Kama Ayurveda Kumkumadi face Scrub
3. Lotus Whiteglow Oatmeal And Yoghurt Scrub
4. Himalaya Tan Removal Orange Face Scrub
5. Aroma Magic Mineral Glow Scrub
Read further to know more about Best Face Scrubs For Different Skin Types in detail.
1. Best Face Scrub For Acne Prone Skin
Biotique Papaya Tan Removal exfoliating scrub is blended with pure Papaya fruit to dissolve dead surface cells, unclog pore openings and smooth the way for clear skin to surface.
It is considered as the best face scrub for acne prone skin in India due to its amazing results and low price.
Gentle refining action uncovers skin’s natural brightness for a younger-looking complexion.
Price: – Rs 199/-
Is Scrubbing Good For Acne Prone Skin?
As long as you’re doing it in a right way and a significant manner, it is very much good for acne.
Scrubbing regularly can make your acne situation worst.
Once a week scrubbing is best for acne prone skin.
Can Scrubbing Cause Acne?
It’s a myth that scrubbing cause acne and breakouts.
In fact, scrubbing pours out excess oil and dirt from your skin which are the major reason for breakouts.
Don’t use tough scrubbers and harsh exfoliants for your skin.
Only use a scrub that is prescribed for acne prone skin, similarly as Biotique Papaya Tan Removal Scrub.
[ Read : How To Exfoliate Your Body For Softer Skin ]
2. Best Face Scrub For Dry Skin
Kumkumadi face scrub is specially formulated with pure Ayurvedic kumkumadi oil.
A miraculous beauty fluid which is made with 12 precious and rare ingredients to help smooth fine lines, illuminate skin color and promote new cell growth.
Our Ayurveda based formula is blended with finest Saffron from Kashmir to brighten your skin, reduce dark circles and pigmentation.
Finely ground Sweet Almond rich in Vitamin E & D nourishes and nurtures while exfoliating pollutants and impurities for a glowing complexion.
Price: – Rs 1295/-
How many Times In A Week Should You Scrub Your Face?
No matter what skin type you have, you must only use face scrub once a week.
It is necessary as well enough to scrub at least once a week.
Frequent scrubbing can make your skin loose and you can get wrinkles in an early age.
3. Best Face Scrub For Sensitive Skin
Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Oatmeal & Yogurt Skin Whitening Scrub exfoliates the skin gently, removes dirt, impurities, whiteheads and blackheads leaving your skin brighter and healthier with a shining glow.
The gentle exfoliating action works on skin discoloration, dull and uneven skin tones and softens the skin giving you a firmer skin texture.
Oatmeal exfoliates gently, restores the natural moisture balance of skin and yogurt moisturizes and lightens the skin reducing imperfections giving you silky, smooth and brighter skin.
Price: – Rs 150/-
Can Scrub Be Used On Body?
Yes, Infact you must scrub your whole body.
Concept of scrubbing is to remove excess dirt and oil from your skin.
And along with your face, your whole body also need some extra TLC.
Is It Good To Scrub Your Face Everyday?
No, it is not good to scrub your face everyday.
Do it once a week and let your skin breathe and heal the rest of the week itself.
4. Best Face Scrub For Dark Spots
Himalaya’s Tan Removal Orange Face Scrub gently exfoliates, smoothens, and lightens tan from the very first use.
A powerful combination of natural skin toning, Orange Peel extracts, the effective exfoliating action of Papain and moisturiSing Oatmeal gives fresh and glowing skin.
Price: – Rs 70/-
Can Exfoliating Remove Dark Spots?
Exfoliating or scrubbing means to remove dead skin cells from your skin.
And when that dead skin got removed from your body, then your skin will automatically look ravishing.
Is Face Scrub Good For your Skin?
As long as you are using best face scrub according to your skin type and scrubbing it in a right way, yes face scrub is very good for your skin.
5. Best Face Scrub For Combination Skin
Aroma magic Mineral glow scrub is a microderm face and body scrub that cleans pores, removes dead cells and exfoliates blockages.
It reduces wrinkles, sun damage and improves texture.
Regular use of this makes Skin appears lighter, brighter, smooth & glowing.
Price: – Rs 175/-
Now you know everything about face scrubs, right?
But don’t you want to know that if you are doing all this to your skin then what are the benefits of this.
Read Below to know about this.
Benefits Of Face Scrub
1. Day after Day, all the dirt and oil get accumulated on your skin that makes your skin look dull, scrubbing will remove all this dirt and oil from your skin to make your skin feel glowing and vibrant again.
2. Scrubbing removes dead skin cells that will diminish the look of dark spots from your face.
3. Exfoliating will make your skin clean and will prevent breakouts and acne.
So girls, here is 5 Best Face Scrub In India for you. Go and buy them!
- How To Exfoliate Your Body For Softer Skin
- 4 Ultimate Solutions To get Rid Of Dead Skin
- How To Get Glowing Skin With these Simple Products
- How To Get Rid Of Dark Lips
If you found this article useful please share your feedback in the comments section below.
For more such article you can subscribe to our newsletter. Click here to subscribe.