Hello everyone! Today I am going to tell you about the Best Waterproof Gel Eyeliner.
You all must have heard of gel eye liners, but how many of you have actually used them?
Most of us are afraid of the fact that whether we will be able to apply this or not?
But no more worries girls,
Here is the best waterproof gel eyeliner for you and that is none other than Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner.
Want to know more about this?
So let’s just start telling you about this.
About The Brand: –
A world famous American cosmetic brand, Maybelline New York is known for its scientifically-advanced makeup formulas, revolutionary textures and up-to-the minute,
Trendsetting beautiful makeup products that are affordable and make you look effortless and stunning.
With Maybelline, it’s all about empowering women to make a statement and explore new looks each day!
About Maybelline Gel Eyeliner: –
This waterproof eyeliner has a long-lasting gel formula that achieves dramatic eye looks.
Why You Will Love It?
- Achieve winged drama with Maybelline’s super-concentrated oil-free gel eyeliner.
- This smudge-free formula sets instantly and glides on easily to deliver intense color that lasts up to 24 hours.
- Ophthalmologist tested.
- Dermatologist tested.
- Allergy tested.
- Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
- Best suited for people having oily eye lids.
And yes it is the Best gel eye liner for beginners indeed!
Maybelline Gel Eye Liner Price In India: – Rs 750/-
Buy Maybelline Gel Eye Liner Online: – Buy From Amazon
How To Use Best Waterproof Gel EyeLiner: –
Glide the gel liner along the lash line from the inner to outer corner of the eye.
How To Apply Gel Eye Liners For Beginners: –
It can be really tough for some of you to use the gel eye liner for the first time.
Fashion trends are changing regularly hence you need to be ready for any makeup look.
But don’t worry, there are some looks that you can create using Maybelline Gel Eye Liner.
Winged Eye liner: –
- Using the brush, create a small wing on the corner of your eye.
- Pull the line completely towards the inner corner.
- Fill in the empty space and enjoy your winged look.
Smokey Eye liner: –
- Draw along the upper and lower lids. (it doesn’t need to be perfect as you are going to smudge it later).
- Smudge line with brush or finger tips in a circular motion
- Now trace lash lines with a pencil to make eyes pop.
- Blend edges with brush or fingertips into the crease.
- Now enjoy your favorite Smokey eyes look.
Kajal Eye liner: –
- Draw a small wing on the lower corner of the eye.
- Now draw a bold line along with your water liner.
- Refill any left space and voila!
So girls, what are you waiting for now? Go and grab this amazing gel eye liner and get these loks for your own.
If you found this article useful please share your feedback in the comments section below.
For more such article you can subscribe to our newsletter. Click here to subscribe.