Falsies VS Mascara seems to be a tough fight.
Every girl out here craves for the fluffy eye lashes which looks perfect with any look.
And yes falsies are in big trend now a day.
Because they can fulfill your wish of having bushy eye lashes.
But most of us don’t know how to use them.
So we go for easy way that is using mascara.
Mascara is our best friend since we started doing makeup.
How can we forget this?
But does mascara give you bushy eye lashes?
Does it stay long?
It seems to be a tough fight.
Let’s begin the argument.
- They are new in town so stole everyone’s attention.
- They come in different sizes.
- So you can choose what you want for your eye lashes.
- But the major drawback of falsies is that they require time to settle.
- And yes you need to buy high brand glue for your lashes.
- Because if this glue enters in your eyes than it can cause infection.
- You need to be very careful while applying falsies.
- They are not so easy to remove; you need makeup remover to remove it.
- You need someone else to apply falsies to your lashes.
- They are your true friend from a very long time.
- You just need to curl your eye lashes first.
- Then, apply 2-3 layers of mascara over it.
- And you’re done.
- But it doesn’t give you that bushy and fluffy eye lash look.
- It doesn’t consume your time.
- You can use it if you are in hurry.
- They are easy to remove and can be removed by a mere face wash.
- You can apply mascara yourself.
So what will you choose for yourself?
We recommend you to opt for mascara.
L’Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara is the best mascara to opt for bushy eye lashes.
And if you are opting for falsies then we recommend you to buy Miss Claire Eye Lash Glue.
Let us know what you think about both the products.
If you found this article useful please share your feedback in the comments section below.
For more such article you can subscribe to our newsletter. Click here to subscribe.[wpcs id=”4106″]