Hello all! Today i will tell you all about How To Cure Dandruff Permanently.
Nothing could be more of a turn-off than seeing someone vigorously scratch their head. Even though dandruff is not contagious and actually caused due to scalp dryness, no one really wants to get up and close with someone who always has one hand in their hair. And don’t even get us started on how awful those dandruff flakes look on the shoulder.
Let us help you get rid of it with home remedies that can help you get rid of dandruff in a way that really works.
Read on and take your pick!
How To Cure Dandruff Permanently Using,
1. Apple cider vinegar
2. Baking soda
3. Olive Oil
4. Tea Tree Oil for dandruff
5. Aloe Vera For Dandruff
6. Fenugreek Seeds
7. Coconut oil for dandruff
8. Egg Yolk
Read further to know more about how to cure dandruff permanently in detail.
[ Read Here : 7 High-End Skin Care Serum For Glowing Skin In India ]
Should i wash my hair everyday if i have dandruff?
No, You shouldn’t wash your hair daily if you have dandruff, in fact if you have dandruff you need to wash hair only 2-3 times week and that too after oiling your hair well. Otherwise, heavy washing will make your scalp dry and will cause high dandruff.
How long does it take for dandruff to clear up?
If you’re going for home remedies, then in 3-4 times you will see noticeable results as in home remedies you need to be consistent. but if you’re going to medical treatment then it will depend on the dosage you are taking.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar
If you’ve been following our beauty tips, you’ll know by now that Apple cider vinegar is undoubtedly one of our all time favorite natural remedies. When it comes to getting rid of dandruff, what else would we turn to? Not only does this restore the pH balance of the scalp, but also works as a natural hair clarifier and helps clean clogged pores and hair follicles.
1. Take two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and mix an equal amount of water.
2. Now add 15-20 drops of tea tree oil in it. Apply it onto your scalp and massage.
3. Rinse your hair after a few minutes.
4. Try to follow this natural treatment for 2-3 times a week.
2. Baking Soda
Being a mild exfoliant, baking soda helps remove dead skin cells and absorbs excess oil. This reduces the growth of fungi which actually causes dandruff.
1. Wet your hair and rub a handful of baking soda onto your scalp.
2. After a few minutes, rinse your hair well with warm water.
3. Remember- do not shampoo your hair after this treatment. This will effectively help you to get rid of dandruff.
3. Olive Oil
So the main reason for dandruff is scalp dryness. This can be cured with regular use of extra- virgin olive oil, which is a great and super effective natural moisturizer.
1. Heat some extra virgin olive oil until it is slightly warm.
2. Then massage it onto your scalp and wrap your hair in a warm towel.
3. Leave it on for at least 45 minutes or over night and then shampoo and condition your hair.
4. Repeat this remedy a few times to get rid of dandruff.
4. Tea Tree Oil For Dandruff
Tea Tree Oil is anti fungal in nature, which kills bacteria that causes dandruff. It also helps to treat any inflammation on scalp. It also prevents sebum from accumulating and clogging the hair follicles.
1. Take 5-6 drops of tea tree oil and mix it with any carrier oil like coconut oil, olive oil, almond oil etc.
2. Apply this oil on your scalp and let it stay for at least an hour.
3. Wash off using any mild shampoo.
4. Do this daily for the best results and to cure dandruff permanently.
[ Read Here : Top 10 Best Hair Oil For Hair Growth And Thickness ]
Can severe dandruff cause hair loss?
In some cases yes, in some cases no. It depends, if you have dandruff due to some medical issues then you may see heavy hair fall but if dandruff is due to dry scalp only then no , you will not notice extra hair fall.
Does dandruff leads to pimples?
Yes, dandruff can lead to pimples as in look our skin is interconnected, if your scalp is dry and have itchinig, redness and white accumulations then your skin will definitely be prone to pimples due to infections.
5. Aloe Vera For Dandruff
Aloe vera is a rich source of vitamins. It comes with vitamins A, C and E which are beneficial in promoting cell turnover and also leads to healthy and shiny hair. It also contains Vitamin B12 and folic acid which are essential to stop hair fall.
Aloe vera has wonderful soothing and moisturizing properties which help to calm down irritated scalp.
1. Squeeze out the juice from half of a lemon and add that to 2-3 tbsp of aloe vera gel.
2. Mix together and apply that on the scalp.
3. Massage thoroughly and let it stay on the scalp for 30-40 minutes before washing off with a mild shampoo.
4. Repeat at least once on a week for best results.
6. Fenugreek Seeds
The presence of several vitamins and minerals makes fenugreek seeds one of the ideal home remedies for dandruff.
1. Take 2 tbsp of fenugreek seeds and soak it in hot water for overnight.
2. Next morning, strain the water & wash your hair using that water.
3. You can use any of your favorite mild shampoo.
4. Do this every time you want to shampoo your hair and voila! long, healthy & shiny hair are waiting for you!
7. Coconut Oil For Dandruff
Coconut helps in preserving the hair’s natural proteins and is also known to eliminate dandruff. And honey is a suitable ingredient for treating dandruff, owing to its antimicrobial properties
1. Take 2 tbsp coconut oil, 2 Tbsp honey & 2 tbsp of almond oil and mix all the ingredients well making it in a thick consistency.
2. Apply the paste to your scalp and gently massage it. Rub it from the roots to the tips of your hair.
3. Continue massaging for about 10 minutes.
4. Leave it on for about 30-45 minutes, and then rinse it out using shampoo.
8. Egg Yolk
Biotin is one of those vitamins that can help treat dandruff. Egg yolks, being great sources of biotin, can be a great remedy in this case. They also condition your hair and make it healthier.
1. Mix the yolk of 1 egg with olive oil in a bowl.
2. Apply the mixture to your dry scalp & hair well and let it rest for at least an hour or more.
3. Wash off using mild shampoo and let your hair dry naturally.
4. Do this twice a week to get those lustrous dandruff free hair.
So girls, now you all know how to cure dandruff permanently using home remedies. Do try them & also let us know how they worked for you!
If you found this article useful please share your feedback in the comments section below.
For more such article you can subscribe to our newsletter. Click here to subscribe.
RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS[wpcs id=”4106″]
You can follow us on social media as well on the links provided below: