Hello all! Today i will tell you all about How To Get Rid Of Dark Lips Permanently.
There Is no doubt- naturally rosy lips are an appealing feature of a woman’s beauty or a man’s good looks. So, many people who have dark lips want to lighten them.
But first of all, you all must know the real causes of dark lips. Here they are!
Causes Of Dark lips
1. Excessive exposure to direct sunlight.
2. An allergic reaction.
3. Use of low quality cosmetics.
4. Chewing tobacco.
5. Excessive smoking,
6. High caffeine intake
7. Hormonal imbalances.
So how to get your baby pink lips back? There are many ways to lighten dark lips that don’t require buying expensive products or treatments. Natural home remedies can effectively lighten your lips. The time it takes for these remedies to work varies, so use them as long as needed to achieve the results you want.
Here are some of the products which can be used daily to get rid of dark lips.
How To Get Rid Of Dark Lips Permanently
1. By using sugar
2. Using beetroot
3. Use lemon as a scrubber
4. Honey mask for lips
5. Your personalized berry balm.
Read further to know more about how to use them to get rid of dark lips in detail.
Exfoliating your lips regularly will remove dead skin cells that can make them look dark and dull. Sugar works as a great exfoliating agent.
1. Blend three tablespoons of granulated sugar and two tablespoons of butter to make a thick paste.
2. Scrub your lips gently with the paste.
3. Do this once a week to restore your natural lip color and shine.
Does Vaseline darken your lips?
Yes, vaseline petroleum jelly can darken your lips only if it is applied just after the exposure to sun. You can apply vaseline petroleum jelly to your lips at night and also before going out.
As a natural colour of beetroots is quite dark, it seem a little counter intuitive to use it to lighten dark lips. However, this remedy shows noticeable results almost immediately.
1. Cut a piece of beetroot and rub its juice on your lips.
2. Leave it to dry overnight.
3. Wash your lips the next morning.
4. Do this twice in a week for better results.
[ Read Here : Top 5 Best Face Packs For Oily Skin Available In India ]
Which lip balm is best to make lips pink?
We will suggest you to make your own lip balm using raspberries. But if you don’t have enough time you can use Biotique Bio Fruit Whitening Lip Balm Buy Now
Lemon is known for its natural bleaching properties. Hence, it’s an effective natural home remedy to lighten dark lips. It can not only lighten dark lips but also can remove dark patches and spots from your lips and skin.
1. Cut a lemon and squeeze it to take out juice.
2. Massage its fresh juice on your lips for 15 minutes.
3. Wash your lips.
4. You can use this every night before you sleep to get glossy and pink lips.
Honey is another natural home remedy to treat dark lips that have turned dark with age and external factors.
1. Apply honey on all over your lips every night.
2. Let it dry and remain there over night.
3. Do this daily for best results.
It will not only lighten your lips, but also soften and give them a pink glow.
[ Read Here : Top 5 Best L’Oreal Lipsticks Available In India ]
Can apple cider vinegar lighten dark lips?
Yes, you heard that right. Apple cider vinegar can lighten your lips. Mix equal amounts of apple cider vinegar and water and apply on your lips for overnight. wash in the morning. And you will get fruitful results very soon.
5. Your Personalised Berry Balm
Strawberries and raspberries contains vitamins and minerals that help your lips glow naturally. You can use the raspberries to make a delicious lip mask, while saving the strawberries for a lovely pink lips.
1. Mix aloe vera, honey and raspberry to create a thick paste.
2. Leave it for ten minutes, and rinse it off.
3. Repeat this once a week. This should help lighten your lips.
So this is all for today girls, Do you Still have a question How to get rid of dark lips?
Use any of these remedies and surely you will get your desirable results.
if you like this article please leave your feedback in the comments section below , for more such article you can subscribe to our newsletter. Click here to subscribe.
You can follow us on social media as well on the links provided below: