Hello all! Today i will tell you about How To Get Rid Of Dark Underarms Permanently that too by sitting at home.
Dark coloration of skin in the underarms region is usually not a disease or medical condition. Dark under arms can be thought of as the skin’s response to certain elements, similar to a suntan that results from exposure to the sun’s UV rays.
You can easily get rid of dark underarms using simple home remedies that are easy, effective, natural and affordable.
But first of all, let us tell you about the causes of dark underarms.
Causes Of Dark Underarms
1. Shaving & regular use of hair removing creams,
2. Excessive sweating.
3. Poor ventilation of underarms & accumulation of dead skin cells.
4. Use of alcohol-based deodorants and antiperspirants.
Now, we will tell you about some of the very used and effective home remedies to get rid of dark underarms.
How To Get Rid Of Dark Underarms
1. By using potato
2. Cucumber Juice
3. Baking soda & rose water
4. Orange peel & milk
5. Sandal wood & rose water.
Read further to know about how to get rid of dark underarms with these home remedies in detail.
[ Read Here : 5 Do’s and Don’ts for shaving underarms which you must know ]
The mild acidic property present in potatoes is a great natural bleaching agent. Unlike strong bleaching agents, it will not cause skin irritation.
1. Simply rub a thin slice of potato on your underarms.
2. You can also grate the potato and apply the juice to the affected area.
3. Allow it to dry for 15-20 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
Which deodorant is best for dark underarms?
You can use Nivea whitening smooth skin deodorant. This deodorant contains licorice which will repair your skin and provide you with clear underarms. Buy Now
2. Cucumber Juice
Just like potatoes, cucumbers also have natural bleaching properties to help lighten discolored skin.
1. Simply rub a thin cucumber slice on your underarms.
2. Or grate a cucumber and apply the juice under your arms
3. Leave it on for 30 minutes. Then wash it off with cold water.
[ Read Here : Amazing Benefits Of Castor Oil For Hair And Skin ]
What is the fastest way to whiten underarms?
If you are going for home remedies, then the fastest way to whiten underarms is by using baking soda. Mix Baking soda with lemon or rose water and apply to the underarms. Leave the paste for 20 minutes. wash it off and moisturize well.
3. Baking Soda & Rose Water
Baking soda can be used to make an exfoliating scrub to get rid of dark underarms. This will help remove dead skin cells, which is one of the main causes of dark underarms. It will also help unclog skin pores.
1. Mix baking soda and water to make a thick paste.
2. Use this paste to scrub your underarms.
3. Wash it off and pat dry the area thoroughly.
4. Repeat a few times a week.
Can waxing cause dark underarms?
Not really, but if waxing cause irritation and burns to your skin then it will definitely make your underarms dark and clumsy. Always apply moisturizer post waxing to avoid irritation.
4. Orange Peel & Milk
Orange peels can be used to lighten the skin under your arms, all thanks to their skin lightening and exfoliating properties.
1. Put some orange peels in the sun for a few days until they dry out completely.
2. Grind the dried peels into powder form.
3. Mix two tablespoons of powdered orange peels with enough rose water and milk to make a thick paste.
4. Gently scrub your underarms with the paste and then leave it on for about 10 to 15 minutes.
5. Finally, wash the area with cold water.
6. Repeat the process two or three times a week.
[ Read Here : How To Apply Oil On Hair – Some Do’s & Don’ts ]
Can i leave lemon juice on my underarms overnight?
Yes, you can leave lemon juice on your underarms overnight. Just mix lemon juice and rose water ( for soothing effect) and apply that juice to your underarms. Massage well for 15 minutes and sleep. Wash off in morning and moisturize well. Voila! clear underarms is on the way.
5. Sandal Wood & Rose Water
Sandalwood is another useful ingredient for getting rid of dark underarms due to its skin-lightening properties. Using rose water to make a paste will add a cooling and softening effect on the skin.The fragrance of sandalwood will also help get rid of body Odor due to excessive sweating.
1. Mix two tablespoons of sandalwood powder and two or three tablespoons of rose water to make a thick paste.
2. Apply the paste on your underarms.
3. Leave it on for about 15 minutes or until it dries, and then wash it off with cold water.
4. When repeated daily, this remedy will lighten the skin tone of your underarms within a few days.
So,Isn’t it easy then, to get rid of dark under arms quickly? You don’t need to run to the salon or purchase expensive beauty products every time you are looking to make your underarms look clean and attractive.
For more such article you can subscribe to our newsletter. Click here to subscribe.
You can follow us on social media as well on the links provided below: