Hello everyone! Today I am going to tell you about Homemade Face Masks For Dry Skin.
Winter is coming and dry skin is going to come along with it.
Want to get rid off that stubborn dry skin?
Go for these Homemade Face Masks For Dry Skin and solve your problem.
Let’s just start!
1. Best Hydrating Face Mask For Dry Skin: –
It is also known as sandalwood face mask.
- 2 tbsp fresh aloe vera juice
- 1 tbsp sandalwood powder
- 1 tbsp honey.
- Mix everything well in a bowl.
- Apply on your face and neck area and leave it for 15 minutes or until dry.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
Sandalwood heals the scars and blemishes on skin very fast.
Meanwhile aloe vera has anti inflammatory properties that will protect your skin from any breakout.
2. Homemade Face Mask With Honey: –
- 1 tbsp watermelon
- 1 tbsp honey
- Mix pulp of watermelon and honey well in a bowl.
- Apply on face and neck area and let it dry for 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with normal tap water.
- Use it thrice a week for best result.
Watermelon contains Vitamin A & C that will slow down your ageing process.
Honey is anti bacterial, it is great for acne treatment and prevention.
3. Egg And Olive Oil Mask – Face Masks For Dry Skin: –
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp olive oil.
- ½ Banana.
- Take ½ banana and mash it well in a bowl.
- Now add 1 egg yolk and 1 tbsp olive olive in it.
- Mix everything well and apply on face and neck area, and let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Wash off with normal water.
Egg tighten and close up large pores and on the other side olive oil is known for its hydrating properties.
4. Cucumber & Aloe Vera Face Mask: –
- 1 cucumber
- Pulp of 1 aloe vera leaf.
- Peel off 1 cucumber and blend it well.
- Then add some aloe vera pulp in it.
- Mix well and apply on face for 30 minutes or until dry.
- Rinse off with normal tap water.
Cucumber helps prevent skin irritation and reduce swelling.
5. Avocado And Almond Oil Face Mask: –
- 1 Avocado
- 1 tbsp almond oil.
- Cut 1 avocado into hald and scoop out the avocado into bowl.
- Mash it well then add 1 tbsp of almond oil in it.
- Mix it well and apply on face for 15 minutes.
- Wash off with lukewarm water.
Avocado promotes softness and prevent wrinkles.
Meanwhile almond oil retains moisture intact in your skin.
So girls, here are top 5 Homemade Face Masks For Dry Skin.
Do try them soon for the glowing skin in winter.
If you found this article useful please share your feedback in the comments section below.
For more such article you can subscribe to our newsletter. Click here to subscribe.