Liquid Concealer VS Stick Concealer, Ever thought of this comparison?
When we started learning doing makeup, concealer is the most ignored one.
I think you all must agree with me; right?
And when we do watch makeup tutorials, they always have used concealer in their makeup.
That’s when we all started to consider concealer as a major makeup essential.
Concealer is savior when it comes to cover those nasty dark circles.
There is no need of foundation or blush, if you have concealers with you.
They can cover all your acnes and blemishes, leaving you with your best features only.
But is it easy to go and buy it?
A big NO!
There are different types of concealers available out there.
And liquid concealers & stick concealers are the most favorite one.
But which one of them works better?
How to compare them?
Do not worry girls;
Let the fight begin and you will get to know which one is better for you!
Liquid Concealer VS Stick Concealer.
Liquid Concealer: –
- This is the one which most of the girls prefer.
- Liquid concealers generally come with lots of different shades.
- They give high coverage.
- It is generally lighter than your skin tone which gives you young look.
- Liquid concealers are easy to apply.
- They are travel friendly also.
- They cover dark circles, blemishes ad scars very easily.
- They do not require high amount of blending.
- Most of the liquid concealers do not dry out skin, which is the best thing.
Stick Concealer: –
- This one is less preferable but it is also the good one.
- It also comes in different shades.
- It can be used for light to medium coverage.
- It is also travel friendly.
- They require a high amount of blending.
- If not blended properly it will make your skin look artificial.
- They can cover you acne scars, fine lines but is not useful for covering dark circles.
- They have anti inflammatory properties, which is best for acne prone skin.
Now, you have every point in front of you to choose the best concealer for you.
We will recommend choosing liquid concealer as they have high coverage and can also cover even a small scar.
Let us know what will you prefer, Liquid Concealer VS Stick Concealer?
If you found this article useful please share your feedback in the comments section below.
For more such article you can subscribe to our newsletter. Click here to subscribe.