Stick Concealer VS Liquid Concealer, Ever thought of this comparison?
When we started learning doing makeup, concealer is the most ignored one.
I think you all must agree with me; right?
And when we do watch makeup tutorials, they always have used concealer in their makeup.
That’s when we all started to consider concealer as a major makeup essential.
Concealer is savior when it comes to cover those nasty dark circles.
There is no need of foundation or blush, if you have concealers with you.
They can cover all your acne and blemishes, leaving you with your best features only.
But is it easy to go and buy it?
A big NO!
[ Read Here : BB Cream VS Foundation – What To Choose? ]
There are different types of concealers available out there.
And liquid concealers & stick concealers are the most favorite one.
But which one of them works better? How to compare them?
Do not worry girls; we will tell you every single detail.
But first of all you should need to know that how to buy concealer that too for the very first time.
How To Buy Concealer For The First Time?
1. When it comes to choosing a concealer, you’ll quickly realize that you have quite a few options.
2. Here’s the thing: Depending on your skin type, your undertones, and the finish (matte, radiant, etc.) you’re going for, there’s a formula out there that can help you bring your ideal look to life.
3. The concealer you should use will also depend on the areas you want to disguise.
4. Always go for the one shade lighter than your original skin tone.
5. It will create a natural look for your skin and makeup.
So, you all know about how to buy concealer, Now let the fight begin and you will get to know which one is better for you!
Stick Concealer VS Liquid Concealer.
What Is Stick Concealer?
Stick concealer is the blemish corrector that come in the form of a stick and covers dark spots, large pores and also which is very easy to apply and the wastage of product is minimal.
Here are some features of stick concealer.
1. This one is less preferable but it is also the good one.
2. They also comes in different shades.
3. Stick concealers can be used for light to medium coverage.
4. They are also travel friendly.
5. They require a high amount of blending.
6. If not blended properly it will make your skin look artificial.
7. They can cover you acne scars, fine lines but is not useful for covering dark circles.
8. They have anti inflammatory properties, which is best for acne prone skin.
Best Stick Concealer
Maybelline Dream Brightening Creamy Concealer is so far he best stick concealer that can give you smooth finish with just one stroke. Buy Now
What Is Liquid Concealer?
The highly pigmented color corrector which covers even a smallest and deepest scar and can make your skin look naturally flawless. It is in a thick liquid form that provide maximum coverage.
Here are some features of liquid concealer,
1. This is the one which most of the girls prefer.
2. Liquid concealers generally come with lots of different shades.
3. They give high coverage. It is generally lighter than your skin tone which gives you young look.
4. Liquid concealers are easy to apply.
5. They are travel friendly also.
6. Liquid concealers cover dark circles, blemishes and scars very easily.
7. They do not require high amount of blending.
8. Most of the liquid concealers do not dry out skin, which is the best thing.
[ Read Here : Types Of Concealer Every Girl Must Have ]
Best Liquid Concealer
L’Oreal Paris Infallible Pro Glow Concealer is the best liquid concealer that i have ever came across in my life. Very high coverage and its durability is the best thing about this. Buy Now
Now, you have every point in front of you to choose the best concealer for you.
Which is better, Stick Vs Liquid Concealer?
We will recommend choosing liquid concealer as they have high coverage and can also cover even a small scar. So, in the fight Stick Vs Liquid Concealer, Liquid concealer has won!
Now you know which concealer will be best suited for you, But most of us don’t know how to apply concealer.
so, let’s just start telling you about how to apply concealer for full face and especially for under eyes dark circles.
How To Apply Concealer
Chances are it was one of your first forays into makeup, used to cover up your very first blemish—and you’ve been a fan ever since.
From covering dark circles to disguising dark spots to hiding breakouts, concealer is all about keeping your complexion concerns undercover.
And there is nothing much difference in applying liquid and stick concealer, so the fight Stick VS Liquid Concealer will come to an end at this.
1. Start With Your Base
Instead of applying your concealer to bare skin, you’ll want to put down a base of primer and foundation first.It may seem unnecessary, since you’ll be layering concealer over top, but it will make a major difference in how long your makeup lasts and how well it applies.
2. Highlight Important Areas
Draw a line down the bridge of your nose, place small stripes beneath your arches, along your top edge of upper lips, and on your chin, and add upside down triangles under your eyes and between your brows.Once your face is practically painted with concealer, blend everything out with the beauty blender.
3. Set With A Makeup Setting Spray
It doesn’t matter what kind of products you are using, every makeup product seems to disappear after some time.So after concealing your face, always use makeup setting spray.
[ Read Here : Top 3 Best Face Concealers Under 599 ]
How To Apply Concealer Under eyes
Didn’t get enough beauty sleep last night? No worries! Simply reach for your concealer and get to work.
1. If you want to hide dark under-eye circles, start off with a peach color-correcting concealer.
2. The pale peach color can help counteract the look of dark circles,since they’re opposites on the color wheel.
3. Use a beauty blender to dab the color-correcting concealer on in an inverted triangle shape under your eyes before topping it off with concealer and foundation.
4. As far as concealing your under-eye area goes, choose a concealer that’s one shade lighter than your skin tone to help create a brightening effect.
So girls are you ready to use concealer for the first time. Team kacy hopes that this will work well for you.
Do Let us know what will you prefer, Stick VS Liquid Concealer?
If you found this article useful please share your feedback in the comments section below.
For more such article you can subscribe to our newsletter. Click here to subscribe.