Hey everyone! Today i will tell you About how to buy plantar fasciitis shoes for women.
Finding the right shoes for fighting Plantar Fasciitis problem can be a daunting task.
And this is something that the sufferers of this condition realize when they decide to buy one.
What Is Plantar Fasciitis?
Plantar fasciitis is a foot condition wherein the sufferer encounters the pain the heel plus area sole of the foot.
Anyone in the age group of 19 to 40 or 41 to 60 can be affected by this foot condition.
Once the condition develops, it is quite difficult to deal with it or cure it completely.
It certainly needs changes in your lifestyle, extra care of your feet and all this may restrict you from doing a lot of normal tasks.
Now, those who are runners, who run, walk regularly to long distance often experience plantar fasciitis.
Thus it is necessary to have the right shoes that provide the right support to your feet and prevent shock.
The best thing you can do to deal with the condition is to use the right shoes.
In case you are using the shoes you love you will have to change them.
Do not stick to sandals or leather shoes rather opt for shoes that provide right support for your feet.
And are shock absorbing so that they help you in dealing with the foot condition.
There are some important tips that will highlight the features you need to consider while buying shoes for plantar fasciitis at plantarfasciitisshoesguru.com
What To Look For While Purchasing Plantar Fasciitis Shoes For Women
Selecting the right shoes for plantar fasciitis is certainly not a difficult task as you may think.
You just need to check out for main features while selecting the shoes in the market.
Firstly, the fancy shoes or any other shoes that you feel are perfect to wear for events or at work aren’t the right shoes to deal with plantar fasciitis.
Instead they make the foot condition even worse.
Shoes Designed To Provide Right Arch Support: –
The Plantar fasciitis shoes for women are designed to provide right arch support as they have right inner soles made to take the perfect shape of your leg.
They do not come with flat sole which helps preventing the forced pressure on middle portion of your foot and the ligaments while you are running or walking.
The back sole is slightly raised to provide right arch support while stepping.
Running Shoes: –
Running shoes designed for plantar fasciitis offer extra support and are comfortable.
These shoes are designed to deal with this foot condition and to prevent it.
The shoes come with cushioned support for heel that holds your heels properly to avoid knocks.
They also have inner soles that are soft enough to take your foot’s shape including its plantar fascia.
Removable Inner Parts Along With Removable Inner Soles: –
Shoes for plantar fasciitis come with removable inserts.
You can replace the parts in case they worn out or repair them.
If you feel any of the parts are little large in size, rough or small, you can easily replace them to get the required comfort.
Heel Cushions: –
The shoes for plantar fasciitis come with cushions fitted underneath the inner soles as well as at the back portion of the shoes.
They provide extra padding to alleviate the impact of pressure on the foot.
This will help in case you are engaged in running or walking to long distances.
Some Tips And Tricks To Buy Plantar Fasciitis Shoes For Women
- When you are shopping for plantar fasciitis shoes for women make sure you check if the heel counter is firm.
- Basically, the heel counter is the back area of a shoe that surrounds the heel bone and manages supination and pronation.
- When you are shopping for new shoes make sure you check the heel counter by squeezing it to check if it is firm or not.
- In case the heel counter sags then it means it is not the right shoe as it will not provide the required support to your foot as well as ankle.
- The second thing that you should check is the flexibility.
- To check the flexibility of the shoe, hold it by the heels & toe using your both hands.
- Try and bend shoe sole right from the middle.
- In case the sole sags a little from the middle then do not buy the shoe.
- The ideal shoes would always bend easily and provide resistance.
- This is quite essential to support the hundreds and hundreds of steps you take after wearing them.
- Another important feature that you should consider is to check if the shoe has rocker sole and has a raised heel.
- The heel needs to be as high as 1 inch as this will transfer a little weight away from your heels in pain.
- The rocker sole is perfect to cure your plantar fasciitis condition.
- The shoe should rock more to give better results.
Some More Useful Tips: –
- Do not buy a shoe with a flat heel.
- This will shift the weight on your heels completely.
- Make sure you also get a proper cushioning in your plantar fasciitis shoe.
- Instead of doing trial and error with plantar fasciitis shoes, the best thing you can do is to buy an orthotic support as it is designed to treat plantar fasciitis.
- This will help you opt for the right shoes again and again and you not have to regret later trying different brands.
- Even if your first pair of orthotic shoes gets worn out, you can buy a new orthotic pair of shoe again.
- This will help you experience a pain free walk without spending dollars on trial and error with different brands.
- While shopping around for plantar fasciitis shoes, do not forget that you don’t need fancy shoes but need a pair of shoes that are specifically designed for plantar fasciitis to provide comfort and support to your foot.
- You have to deal with pain and it might be disturbing your daily routine too,
- But a right pair of shoes can help you heal or prevent plantar fasciitis and get back to normal routine.
- So, do not stop, keep running and walking with the right shoes.
For more such article you can subscribe to our newsletter. Click here to subscribe.[wpcs id=”4106″]