Hello all! Today I will tell you all about How To Remove Tan From Feet And Legs Quickly.
In Summers we easily get the sun tan and to remove tan can be a challenging task.
College students or teenagers who stay a lot in sun, for them sun tanning is a common problem.
Most of the times, we see that the tan is there on the legs and feet more since the sun rays fall directly over them. As a result of which feet/legs get darker.
Sunned skin look weird when we wear summer clothes or flip flop.
The tan on the feet and legs doesn’t go easily as due to direct sun rays, darkness get a bit difficult to get rid of so, as a preventive measure you should use sunscreen liberally on the legs and feet so that sun tan can be prevented.
But when you already have sun tan on your feet and legs then these home remedies will help you remove the tan faster form the feet and legs.
5 Easy Home Remedies To Remove Tan From Feet And Legs
1. Tomato For Tan Removal
2. Lemon For Tanning On Feet And Legs
3. Potato For Tan Removal
4. Apple Cider Vinegar To Remove Tan
5. Masoor Dal For Tan Removal
Read Further to know more about these tan removal remedies in detail.
1. TOMATO FOR TAN REMOVAL
Rubbing tomatoes on the tanned feet and legs show improvement in fading the tan and a lot of skin darkening.
Tomatoes are considered as natural bleach for the skin which is also known to lighten the darkness hence tomato juice is greatly suggested to remove tan from feet and legs, in fact the entire body.
- Mix some sugar with tomato juice.
- Rub on the tanned skin and leave for half an hour.
- Wash with cold water.
- Repeat this twice a week for better results.
[ Read Here : 5 Best Skin Care Products In India ]
How Can I Remove Tan From My Hands And Feet Fast?
You can use tomato to remove tan from feet and hands as well.
Tomatoes are very rich in anti oxidants that makes your skin look radiant and young as well.
How Can I Remove Sun Tan Overnight?
It is a myth that you can remove sun tan overnight. Tan Removal is a long process and if you are using home remedies then you have to use them for at least 1 month on regular basis to get the desired results.
2. LEMON FOR TANNING
Lemon juice is another great remedy to naturally remove the tan off the legs.
It is also known as skin bleach.
- Take some lemon juice and add honey to it.
- Rub this paste on tanned area for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash it off with water.
- Doing this simple beauty tip every day will help to lighten the tan.
Does Coconut Oil Remove Sun Tan?
No, Coconut oil don’t remove tan, but it will surely make your skin feel lighter and glowing if applies regularly.
How Do You Get Rid Of a Stubborn Tan?
Stubborn tan can really lower your self confidence. Use Lemon Juice on regular basis to remove tan quickly. Within One week you will see noticeable result.
3. POTATO FOR TAN REMOVAL
- Grate a potato to extract the fresh potato juice.
- Use this juice to gently rub on the affected areas where there is tanning.
- Wash it after 30 minutes.
- This can be kept overnight as well for better results.
[ Read Here : Homemade Face Masks For Dry Skin That Works ]
How Long Does It Take For A Tan To Fade Completely?
It will take around 1 month for a tan to fade completely. Getting tan is very easy but removing that tan will take your so much time.
And If you’re not seeing any noticeable result while using any of these remedies then you need to check your skin whether you have sun burn or sun tan.
Does Aloe Vera Remove Tan?
No, Aloe Vera never remove tan from any of your body part.
Aloe Vera has anti ageing properties that can prevent you from wrinkles, dark circles but it cannot remove tan.
4. APPLE CIDER VINEGAR TO REMOVE TAN
This magic ingredient has loads of beauty benefits and can also be used to remove tan off the feet and legs gently.
- Before going to shower apply some apple cider vinegar on the tanned areas.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and then wash it and complete the shower.
- Do this daily for effective results.
Can A Sun Tan Be Permanent?
yes, sun tan can be permanent if you don’t take care of your skin and go out regularly in sun and without sunscreen.
Tanning basically makes your skin to release more Melanin ( color pigment ), and when melanin secrete in excess portion, your skin color will get darker day by day.
so, when you see any sort of tanning, try to use any kind of home remedy to remove it as soon as you can.
Do Tans Go Away Naturally?
Yes, sometimes tan do go away naturally. But if you’re in regular contact with sun then it will get difficult for tan to remove easily.
try to avoid direct contact of your skin with sun.
5. MASOOR DAL FOR TAN REMOVAL
A protein pack helps to lighten the skin and also to take the sun tanning away.
- Take 1 tablespoonful of Masoor dal powder and mix with honey and make a paste.
- Apply this paste on legs, feet and even on hands.
- Leave it to get dried for 20-25 minutes.
- Wash it off with mildly scrubbing the pack off the skin.
- This should be done 3 times in a week for better results and tan removal faster.
Does Sunscreen Prevent Tanning?
Sunscreen do prevent tanning but in a very limited manner. Basically, sunscreen are made to prevent your skin from sun burn and not from sun tan.
So,Isn’t it easy then, to remove tan from feet and legs? You don’t need to run to the salon or purchase expensive beauty products every time you are looking to make your feet look beautiful. All your answers to tan removal from feet and legs are in your kitchen.
Recommended Articles :
For more such article you can subscribe to our newsletter. Click here to subscribe.
You can follow us on social media as well on the links provided below